HOSPITALITY SALES CONSULTANT - LONDON/ HOME BASED
Tierney’s Office Automation Ltd, IT Solutions for the Hospitality Industry are now seeking an experienced Hospitality Sales Consultant with a flair for IT and an understanding of Hospitality Point of Sale Systems.
The successful candidate will use their hospitality knowledge along with sales skills to source new clients and offer advice and support on a range of products and services within the Tierney’s portfolio, concentrating on the Aloha Point of Sale Hospitality Solution.
This role, reporting to Business Development Manager of the UK division in Tierney’s will be the key point of contact liaising regularly with other members of the sales team in the UK and Ireland from a range of departments, such as technical support and management. This full-time role will be ideally based in London/ South East, however frequent travel around the UK will be required when necessary.
Successful candidates duties will include:
- Identify and target new clients within the hospitality sector for the NCR Aloha POS Systems and other IT Services,
- Building and developing long lasting relationships with clients and providing excellent customer service;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Product demonstrations and client presentations;
- Generating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Close co-operation with technical staff on customized solutions for clients (pre-sales technical assistance and product education);
- Successful on-boarding of new customers and implementation of after-sales support services;
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records on the company CRM Database.
- Maintaining accurate sales pipeline;
- Meeting regular sales targets;
- Attend company sales meeting and training sessions when required.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years’ sales experience in IT/Hospitality or similar industries
- Proven track record of IT Literacy (hardware/software/cloud solutions)
- Understanding of IT market environment in the UK, in particular the Hospitality Industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communication skills, effective negotiator, able to build relationships, self-motivated, target driven.
- All candidates should possess valid papers as proof of their eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Basic Salary plus commission, vehicle, and phone included.
In the first instance, please send CV by email to: email@example.com, Please note agencies need not apply.